SAFETY RULES - WE TAKE YOUR SAFETY SERIOUSLY. FOLLOW THE RULES!
You must go through the safety training before you can participate in any activities in the climbing park.
- Be sure that you understand what has been explained in the safety training.
- Ask if there is anything that is unclear.
You are responsible for your own and your children's activity and safety in the climbing park.
- Persons less than 18 years old must have written permission from a parent or guardian.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Everyone is equipped with a three loop climbing harness. One loop goes round the waist, and one round each thigh.
- The harness must be tight.
- If there is something that you do not feel fits properly, or you are unsure about any part of the equipment, contact an instructor immediately.
- Make sure that you have at least one carabiner safely fastened at all times.
- Before attempting any element you must have both carabiners securely fastened.
- Read the descriptions at every activity point and element and check that you are properly secured before you begin.
- Elements and activities have height and age limits. Read all notices before you begin the activity.
- Maintain control and stay safe while you are attempting the elements.
- Only one person is allowed on an element at a time unless otherwise indicated. Wait until it is clear before you begin.
- Each platform between elements has a capacity of three people. Wait for an open space ahead before you begin any element.
- On zip lines you must check that there is not another person on the line before you begin. You must wait until the line is clear before starting.
- Do not grab the zip line while you are moving.
- If there is anything missing or damaged within the course, contact an instructor immediately.
- The recomended maximum weight for the climbing park is 130kg.
- People with back or neck problems should not use the climbing park.
Access to the park is not permitted to:
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Persons under the height requirement for the specific route.
- Pregnant women.
- Persons with heart or lung problems.
Violation of safety rules
Violation of safety rules may have serious consequences. Use of the climbing park may present a risk that in the worst case can cause injury or death. It is therefore extremely important to pay close attention to training. If you violate safety rules, you may be expelled from the activity without refund of the ticket.
Please ask any of our emplyees for help if you want some of the rules repeated - we are happy to help.